Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Gradma in Pictures

My mom likes to collect the photographs and it is always cherishing to look, ponder or recollect the memoirs while turning the albums. On my recent trip to India I got back a couple of photographs of my grandmother. One with her family when she was a 4 year old girl and the other with her mom, grandmother, daughter and granddaughter - A photograph of five generations.

It is sad that no one from this photograph is alive today but it would have been a proud moment to see and live with 5 generations of family.

Digital albums have the advantage of easiness, quality and proficient but it could not replace the experience we have with traditional album. None the less, it is the digital technology which has provided the same


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment